Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Video-essay - "Remarkable Events" to occur in October 2016

The "'Remarkable Events' to Occur in October 2016" essay has been rendered into Youtube.  The processing took about two hours and completed at 6:18pm EST.  The entire run length is 1 hour and 24 minutes and, despite not having any experience whatsoever, I'm pleased with the result.  I hope that it is a fitting tribute to W D Gann and an appropriate and compelling message.

With this video-essay I'd hoped I could present information that viewers reluctant to spend the time studying historic text after a day of work would at least be able to absorb some of the information in a friendlier presentation.  If a viewer catches only a couple items it might be be useful, particularly if they live on the Pacific Coast.

A primary objective has been to create a summary I could provide to family members and friends who have loved ones on the Pacific Coast that would provide a complete argument and warning that they might consider.  As well, such a summary would benefit others in a similar position.

I previewed it twice, the first time correcting errors and arranging items.  It does contain several additional messages and quite a bit of information that is not in the text summary; the narrative is exactly the same but there are some additional messages.

As much as I hope that my interpretation of Mr. Gann's work is wrong about the coming weeks, I believe it is substantially correct.  If nothing else, I've accumulated and presented a lot of relevant  information so that viewers can make their own decision.

With that said, following is the Youtube presentation.



Jim Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment